Monday, August 14, 2006

Security Alert

So I find myself trying to input all the data we've gathered into Excel and emailing it to myself. This is because of the heightened security alert around the world more specifically in Europe and the United States. So apparently we are not allowed to take hand baggage which poses a real problem for me because I was planning to stuff my questionnaires into a small bag to take on with me. I can't risk losing all that information, so thus I'm stuck inputing.
On the bright side it will save me a lot of time when I get back to the States. Some how I really can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I really would like to leave today or tomorrow because of how frustrated I feel. Despite all this I think no I know that I will shed tears at the airport for my family, the new friends I've made, and the memories.

No comments: